- [?-] TAE.
Long-time t.o. participant, noted for posting critiques of evolutionary
theory but refusing to either support or retract his claims. See Balesian inference.
- [1911-] SciCre-ist. Faculty at UTEP, of
decreasing magnetic field strength fame. Author of "Foundations of
Electricity and Magnetism" (1965). President of the CRS in the mid-
1970s. Physicist; has honorary D.Sc. from Hardin-Simmons Univ. M.S.
in physics from Brown Univ.
- [?-] SciCre-ist. Self-awarded Ph.D.
with a hammer. Operates the "Creation Evidences Museum" in Glen Rose,
Texas, near the Paluxy River dinosaur trackway site.
- [?-] TAE.
Columnist for "American Spectator" magazine. Has claimed that natural
selection reduces to a tautology, regularly baits Stephen Jay Gould in print.
- [?-] SciCre-ist. Participant on
Evolution echo, some posts from a local religion echo were reposted in
t.o. Aggressively arrogant in denouncing evolutionary mechanism
theories, asserted that no transitional forms existed. Given
transitional form challenge in June, 1994, has not yet made a
- [?-] T.o. regular, author of file on "Mammoths".
- .Bliss, Richard
- [?-] SciCre-
ist. Chair of Science Education department at the ICR.
- [?-] Biologist. Author of FAQ on species
concepts and speciation events.
- [?-] Philosopher. Evolution Echo regular.
- .Bradley, Seth
- [?-] Computer scientist. T.o. regular.
- [?-] SciCre-ist, Velikovskian. Reposts
refuted arguments, usually in a different distribution channel from the
last time he posted the same argument. Active in the Evolution Echo
and the Biogenesis Echo.
- .Brasfield, Barbara
-] SciCre-ist. Fond of posting
"quotes" of scientists, usually out of context. Was active in the
Evolution Echo in spring 1993.
- [?-] ?. Author of FAQ on Gentry's Po-halo
research, basically found that Radon 222 could leave the same signature
as Polonium given the tests which Gentry conducted. Advances a
"quantum god conjecture" which posits that one emergent property of
quantum effects could be a universal intelligence.
- [?-] T.o. participant, author of FAQ listing, and
FAQ on "Ice core dating".
- .Broughton, Wayne
T.o. participant, author of file on "Evolution and creation seminar at
- .Brown, Michael
- [?-] T.o. participant, author of file on "Flat
Earth Society flyer".
- [?-] SciCre-ist. Author of much-copied
(and plagiarized) list of reasons why evolution is false.
- .Bryan, William
- [1860-1925] TAE, politician. Populist candidate
for president, noted for "Cross of Gold" speech in favor of free
silver. Also noted for his participation in the prosecution of the Scopes trial. Bryan died shortly after
the Scopes trial ended.
- [?-?] SciCre-ist. Was a geology grad
student at the University of Arizona, denied degree when he failed
prelims. Has claimed it was because he was a creationist, but also
admitted he wasn't well prepared. Early advocate of Paluxy footprints.