- [?-] T.o. regular.
- .Hall, John
- [?-] SciCre-ist. Student at Penacola
- .Ham, Kenneth
- [?-] SciCre-
ist. Formerly high in administration at the ICR, adjunct faculty Instructor of
Science Education. Books include "The Lie: Evolution" (1987), and
"Evolution and the Decay of Nations" (199?).
- [?-] CWACK.
T.o. regular, author of files on "Gish/Ross debate", and "Phillip Johnson".
- [?-] T.o. regular, moderator of
sci.bio.evolution, author of files on "Darwinism", and "Lewis
- .Harper, Brian
- [?-] T.o. regular, self-proclaimed "conscience
of t.o.", and designated "anti-Chris" to the U. of E.
- [?-] Author of file on "Paluxy man-tracks".
- [?-] T.o. regular, humorist.
- [1913-?] Systematist. Founder of taxonomic
techniques we now call cladistics. Author of "Phylogenetic
- .Henry, David
- [?-] TAE.
Hit and run poster.
- [?-] T.o. regular.
- Computer programmer, Velikovskian. Frequent
poster to t.o., known for his insults of correspondents and biologists
in general and astronomers in particular. Has a conceptual model of
effort required for organisms to stand up under gravitational influence
predicated upon the weight-lifting capacity of Kazmaier, claims that
this shows that dinosaurs must have lived in an era of "reduced felt
effect of gravity".
- [1929-] Computer scientist. Pioneering
researcher in field of genetic algorithms. Author of "Adaptation in
Natural and Artificial Systems" (1975).
- [1817-1911] Botanicist. Close friend of Charles Darwin and one of the
first adherents to his theories.
- [?-] Biologist, computer programmer. Participant
in the Evolution echo and Biogenesis echo.
- .Hoyle, Sir
- [?-] Noted British astronomer and crackpot.
Books include "Evolution From Space" (1981). In the mid-1980's, Hoyle
advanced and publicized the claims of Lee Spetner that two
Archaeopteryx specimens (British and Berlin Museums) were faked to show
feather impressions. Research by Charig et al. showed the charge to be
- [?-] SciCre-ist. Assistant Professor of
Physics at the ICR, visiting
- [?-] T.o. regular, author of FAQs on
"Transitional Fossils", and "Horses".
- [?-] T.o. regular. Resident Gould expert, with an ever-ready source
- [1887-1975] Biologist. Grandson of Thomas Huxley. Author of books
including "Evolution In Action" (1953) and "Evolution, The Modern
- [1825-1895] Anatomist and naturalist.
Known popularly as "Darwin's Bulldog" since Huxley was involved in much
public debate, which the reticent and invalid Darwin assiduously
avoided. Author of "Man's Place in Nature" (1894) and "On the Origin
of Species; or, The Causes of the Phenomena of Organic Nature" (1862).
- [?-] Oceanographer. T.o. regular. Author of
file on "Water Vapor Canopy". Especially noted for responses to Ted Holden.