- [?-] SciCre-ist. Chair of the
Astro/Geophysics department and Professor of Physics at the ICR. Appeared on "The Incredible
Discovery of Noah's Ark."
- .Varughese, T.V.
- [?-] SciCre-ist. Associate Professor of
Mathematics at the ICR, adjunct
- [1895-1979] Psychologist. Proposed a view of
mythology which turned the movements of the planets of the solar system
into a kind of celestial pinball game. Velikovskian scholarship
appears to consist of ignoring data in favor of myth and the aggressive
denunciation of any who disagree with their interpretations.
- [?-] Computer scientist. Maintains the
talk.origins ftp site (10/1994: ics.uci.edu::/pub/origins) and WWW home
page (10/1994: http://rumba.ics.uci.edu:8080/). Author of file on
- [1966-] Mathematician. T.o. regular. Author
of the "God and Evolution" FAQ, ForTun, and Creavolov.