- [?-] Velikovskian. Has been seen on t.o.
- [?-] T.o. participant, author of file on "Review
of JW book, 'Life'".
- [?-] TAE.
Author of religious comic pamphlets attacking evolution.
- .Christensen, Jens Peter
- [?-] SciCre-ist. Active on t.o.
- .Clippingdale, Simon
- [?-] An early and consistent user of the "geek
index" in his .sig.
- .Cochrane, Everett "Ev"
[?-] Velikovskian. Editor of Aeon Journal. Has been arguing the claim
that Charles Darwin was an
"ardent" supporter of Lamarckism;
so far, Ev has supported the claim that Darwin did use Lamarckian
concepts, but not the "ardent" part.
- [?-] Biologist. Graduate student in biology at
Boston University, working on quantifiable index of extent of directed
mutagenesis in cell lineages. Author of introductory FAQs: "Animal
development", "Common descent", "Creationist dishonesty", "Evolution
research", "Introduction to evolutionary biology", and "Evidence for
jury-rigged design". Dean of the U. of E. (10/1994: colby@bu-
- [?-] TAE.
Forwards the Gosse
- .Cranford, Michael
T.o. participant, author of files on "Creationist credentials", and "Forrest Mims".
- [1916-] Biochemist. Co-discoverer with James D. Watson of the double
helix structure of DNA. Noted for musings about panspermia.
- [?-] SciCre-ist. Dean of the Graduate
School at the ICR.
- [?-] SciCre-ist. Participant on Controv
echo and Evolution echo. Notable for ad hoc creation of assertions
contrary to EMTs. Admitted that he
had never read Eldredge and Gould's original paper on punctuated
equilibria, but then castigated a correspondent for not considering
that he might have disagreed with the arguments therein rather than
just being totally ignorant of them.
Georges Baron de
- [1769-1832] Creationist. Anatomist,
opponent of Lamarck. Author of "The Animal Kingdom Arranged in
Conformity with Its Organization" (1827-32) and "Essay on the Theory of
the Earth" (1815).