- [?-] Computer scientist. Author of "Origins Of
- [?-] Weightlifter. Used by Ted Holden in a model of sauropod
- [?-] T.o. regular, author of file on "Feathers:
created or evolved?". U. of
E. faculty in media representation.
- .Kelvin, Lord
William Thomson Baron
- [1824-1907] Physicist. Noted
for his estimate of the age of the earth based on heat radiation. This
estimate gave an age of less than 100 million years. However,
radioactivity had not yet been discovered, which invalidated Kelvin's
assumptions. One absolute temperature scale has divisions named for
Lord Kelvin; as it is an absolute scale, it is a mistake to refer to
"degrees kelvin"; rather, the appropriate reference is simply
- .Kemere, Caleb
- [?-] TAE.
Posted a "Theory Of Creation" that turned out to be a "Bunch Of
Unverifiable Assumptions Of Creation".
- .Kettenring, Thomas
[1963-] Physicist. T.o. regular, U of E, designated hitter for logical
errors and scholarship.
- [1947-] Philosopher. Author of books
including "Abusing Science" (1983) and "The Advancement of Science"
- .Kjinnly, Leif
- [?-] Physicist, magician. T.o. regular, CWACK.
Author of FAQ on SN1987a.
- [1905-?] Philosopher and anti-darwinian author.
His books include "Janus: A Summing Up" (1978), and "The Case of the
Midwife Toad" (1971). Asserted the "natural selection is a tautology"
argument in "Janus".
- .Kroger, Seth
- [?-] Computer scientist. T.o. regular.
- [?-] TAE.
Imported from one of the Limbaugh groups. "Rush rules" kind of guy.